TWS Pairing of the Left and Right Earbuds
The left and right earbuds have ﬁnished TWS pairing before leaving
factory. If the wireless connection fails to resume, please follow the steps
below to re-pair:
• When there is no TWS or Bluetooth connections, respectively triple
click the multi-function buttons of the left and right earbuds to enter
TWS pairing state, the blue lights will ﬂash rapidly;
• After pairing is done, the indicator lights of both earbuds will ﬂash
• Power on: power on automatically when taken out of the charging
case; or press the multi-function button to power on.
• Power oﬀ: power oﬀ automatically while placed in the charging case;
or press and hold the multi-function button for approx. 7 seconds to
• Take the left or right earbud out and press and hold the multi-function
button to enter pairing state, the red and blue lights will ﬂash rapidly;
• Set mobile phone to search and connect to "EDIFIER TWS NB", after
pairing is successful, the indicator light will ﬂash slowly, then take the
other earbud out.
Note: The earbuds will automatically enter pairing state when powered on for
the ﬁrst time, and will automatically connect to the device connected last time
when powered on again.
Clear pairing records: when the left and right earbuds are being charged in the
charging case, press and hold the multi-function button of either of buds for
5 seconds, and the pairing records have been cleared once the blue light of the
earbud ﬂashes rapidly.