Speaker group is only supported through Amazon Alexa app, and can only play content from Amazon Music app from an iOS or Android device.
You can play on multiple speakers at the same time via Apple AirPlay by simply enable each speaker one by one when selecting playback devices. This feature is available on all iOS, iPadOS and MacOS devices, as well as iTunes app on a PC.
The Edifier Home app only supports pairing of two Wi-Fi speakers to create a stereo setup.
Follow these steps to create a group in Amazon Alexa:
- Make sure your mobile device and speakers are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- In your Edifier Home app, sign into your Amazon account on each of the WiFi speaker. (A blue Alexa logo will show next to each speaker on the dashboard of Edifier Home app).
- In your amazon alexa app, go to "devices" tab, and tap " + New Group"
- Select "Create a room or device group", give it a name on the following screens
- Alexa app will ask which devices to add to the group, you may skip this step
- The group is now created
- In the newly created group, under "Speakers", choose the speakers that you'd like to group
- (optional) Select whether to set these speakers as default playback
Note: group playback is not available on amazon music PC app