To start, please download the Edifier Home app and follow the instructions to add a device.
You can use two MS50A to build a stereo group for better music
1. Make sure two MS50A speakers are connected to the same
network as your mobile device;
1.1 Make sure the speakers are both updated to the latest firmware version. To do this,
in Edifier Home app, tap on each of the speakers to go to the speaker detail page. If an
update is available, the app will prompt automatically.
2. To setup stereo group, open the Edifier Home App, tap "Stereo
group" on the home screen and click to add, then follow the
instructions to build a stereo group;
3. Set the two speakers as the left and right channel output
respectively and rename the stereo group.
4. To cancel the stereo group, open the Edifier Home App, select the
stereo group you want to cancel, and follow the instructions to
cancel the stereo group.
Multi-room Music Setup
After this speaker is registered in the Amazon Alexa, you can add it to
a multi-room system through the Alexa App and play music/podcasts/
news on multiple speakers simultaneously.
1. Preparations: Connect this speaker to the same network as the
other "work with Alexa" speakers, and ensure they are logged in
to the same Amazon Alexa account.
2. Setup: Open the Alexa App, switch to the Device interface, follow
the instructions to join the existing multi-room system, or create a
new multi-room system. Please see relevant instructions of the
Alexa App for details.
You can download the full version of user manual here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.