- Before proceeding, Please verify that the device is connected to an input source.
- Adjust the volume using both the master volume control and the remote control, as one of them may not be working properly.
- Confirm that the audio cables are securely plugged in and set to the correct input channel. You will have to cycle through the inputs to the correct one that you are using.
- Verify that the audio source is producing a signal output.
- Make sure the speaker is switched to Bluetooth input.(BLUE LED) If it is in other audio input modes, Bluetooth will not connect. Disconnect from any Bluetooth device by pressing and holding the “ ” button in Bluetooth mode, then try again.
- The effective Bluetooth transmission range is 10 meters(30FT); please ensure that the operation is within the range.
- Try another Bluetooth device for connection
- Make sure that the main power is connected and that the wall outlet is switched on. Also, check if the toggle switch on the back panel is set to the "on" position (marked "I").
- If you hear noise coming from the EDIFIER speakers, keep in mind that they should produce very little noise. However, if the background noise of your audio device is too high, try unplugging the audio cables and turning up the volume. If you can't hear any sound from the speakers when you're one meter away, then there is likely no problem with the EDIFIER product.